Mahesh Babu’s Srimanthudu, which released last Friday, is continuing its stupendous run at the box office. The strong emotional content coupled with Mahesh Babu’s sterling performance is generating a superb mouth talk among the audience.
The latest update we hear is that Guntur M.P Galla Jayadev, who is also the brother in law of Mahesh arranged a special screening of Srimanthudu in Delhi yesterday evening for the ministers of both the Telugu speaking states.
It is believed that the social content in the movie attracted the ministers and sources inform that a good number of prominent ministers graced the special show and liked the film extremely.
Directed by Koratala Shiva, this movie features Shuthi Haasan as the female lead and Mythri Movie Makers banner is the production unit behind the film.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry