Whenever a star hero’s film hits screens, respective production houses and fans of the hero get frenzied over the film’s box-office collections. The menace was quite rampant between the makers and fans of the recently released Sankranthi biggies, Sarileru Neekevvaru and Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo. Posters mentioning hiked collections of both the movies made a huge splash on the internet on a daily basis.
Now, in a move to put an end to the fake collections menace, the Telugu Film Producers’ Guild has said that in the coming days, the guild itself will be making the official announcements on the box-office collections. The guild will be thoroughly cross-checking the figures it receives from its reliable sources before making the official announcement. This much-needed move may be introduced from this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- I didn’t pay SP Balu’s hospital bills: Venkaiah Naidu’s daughter Deepa Venkat
- Sampath Nandi gives clarity about Seetimaar’s shoot
- Sonu Sood to join Alludu Adhurs shoot soon
- Bigg Boss 4: Emotions galore as Devi Nagavalli exits the house
- Rajasekhar to romance a relatively young actress in his next
- Sara Ali and Shraddha drop a big bomb on Sushanth’s death