Whenever a star hero’s film hits screens, respective production houses and fans of the hero get frenzied over the film’s box-office collections. The menace was quite rampant between the makers and fans of the recently released Sankranthi biggies, Sarileru Neekevvaru and Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo. Posters mentioning hiked collections of both the movies made a huge splash on the internet on a daily basis.
Now, in a move to put an end to the fake collections menace, the Telugu Film Producers’ Guild has said that in the coming days, the guild itself will be making the official announcements on the box-office collections. The guild will be thoroughly cross-checking the figures it receives from its reliable sources before making the official announcement. This much-needed move may be introduced from this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Breaking: Telugu Film Producer’s Council’s key decision on film shootings
- Latest update on Prabhas’ Adipurush
- Vijay Deverakonda, Rashmika Mandanna share screen space again
- Night Curfew in Telangana: Night shows cancelled in theaters
- Sunny Leone lands a title role in yet another south film
- Mahesh Babu’s touching b’day wishes for his mom