Released this summer, the small and charming romantic drama, Pelli Choopulu, went on to create history by collecting more than ten times the investment. The film was also a huge critical success and filmmakers across other industries acquired its remake rights by shelling out a huge money.
The first remake of Pelli Choopulu will be made in Sandalwood, featuring young Kannada stars Gurunandan and U-Turn fame Sharddha Srinath. Popular Sandalwood choreographer Murali master will be directing this remake and the shooting will begin soon.
It is already reported that star Tamil director Gautham Menon has bought Pelli Choopulu’s Tamil remake rights.
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral