Released this summer, the small and charming romantic drama, Pelli Choopulu, went on to create history by collecting more than ten times the investment. The film was also a huge critical success and filmmakers across other industries acquired its remake rights by shelling out a huge money.
The first remake of Pelli Choopulu will be made in Sandalwood, featuring young Kannada stars Gurunandan and U-Turn fame Sharddha Srinath. Popular Sandalwood choreographer Murali master will be directing this remake and the shooting will begin soon.
It is already reported that star Tamil director Gautham Menon has bought Pelli Choopulu’s Tamil remake rights.
- Sunil’s blink and miss appearance in Aravinda Sametha teaser
- Poll : What did you think of Aravindha Sametha’s teaser?
- Vijay Deverakonda thanks three directors for unleashing his mania
- Aravinda Sametha’s teaser trends within no time
- Allu Arjun needs more time