Young Hyderabadi beauty Ritu Varma turned overnight sensation with the grand success of Pelli Choopulu. Impressed by her spirited performance in the film, director Gautham Menon cast her opposite Tamil star Chiyaan Vikram in Dhruva Natchathiram.
In her latest interview to a popular English news daily, Ritu Varma said that working with a star like Vikram and director Gautham Menon is a dream come true for her. Narrating the first day shoot experience of her big ticket film, Ritu said, “I was a bit apprehensive as Vikram is such a big star but he made me feel absolutely comfortable. It was a great learning experience for me, a truly memorable time.”
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from Vijay Sethupathi
- I’m doing fine: Krishnam Raju tells fans
- Controversial singer Suchitra back in news
- Harish Shankar yet to finalize his next
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s OMG Daddy to be out on this date
- Poll : Which genre should Mahesh Babu’s next film be in?