More and more Telugu film stars are coming out to extend a helping hand to the flood affected residents of Chennai. After announcing their generous contributions individually, more than 10 young film stars have teamed up to collect donations and basic supplies for the rehabilitation of the flood victims.
Young stars like Nani, Rana, Allari Naresh, Navdeep, Sundeep Kishan, Akhil and Sai Dharam Tej etc have appealed to their fans and common people to donate funds and daily provisions. Already, a truck full of supplies has left for Chennai and a few more will be leaving in the coming days.
On the 6th of December between 4 to 6 pm, these young stars will be holding a fund raiser at the Inorbit Mall and the Sujana Mall in Hyderabad. Generous contributors can also head to the Ramanaidu Film Studio to make their contributions.
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Chiru on a weight loss mission
- I will seek Tarak anna’s help: Akhil
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?