The galaxy of Tamil stars has landed on the Chidhambaram Stadium in Chennai for the inaugural day of Nadigar Sangam cricket matches. Superstar Rajinikanth kick-started the proceedings by tossing up the coin between the captains Suriya and Sivakarthikeyan of the Chennai Singhams and Trichy Tigers respectively.
A large group of Telugu stars like Nagarjuna, Balakrishna, Venkatesh, Rajendra Prasad, Nani, Allari Naresh and Rana etc too have graced the inaugural ceremony. Legendary actor Kamal Haasan was also present on this occasion.
The Nadigar Sangam cricket matches are being organised as part of a massive fundraiser for the proposed building for Nadigar Sangam.
- High budget multi-starrer announced
- Majili and Chitralahari’s latest Krishna collections
- Jersey, Kanchana 3’s 2-day Krishna collections
- Solid advance bookings for Avengers: Endgame
- Vishnu Manchu reviving his ambitious project?
- Interesting buzz on Ravi Teja’s role in Disco Raja