Indian President Pranab Mukherjee honored several stars from the Telugu film industry in a special tea party at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi yesterday. These stars were chosen as the central government’s brand ambassadors for Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s ambitious Swachh Bharat cleanliness campaign.
Legendary publisher and filmmaker Ramoji Rao, reputed actor Kamal Haasan, actress and social worker Amala Akkineni, actress and filmmaker Lakshmi Manchu, popular actress Tamannaah Bhatia and national award winning lyricist Suddala Ashok Teja were the Telugu celebrities who were honored by the President.
Addressing the guests, the president called for an immediate development of low-cost and effective infrastructure to improve sanitation and environmental standards in Indian villages, towns and cities.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Pushpa in special plans for the music album
- Master and Karnan girl debuting in Tollywood
- Samantha offered a crazy role by Netflix?
- Vijay kills it in the first look of BEAST
- Adipurush: Special emphasis on Kriti Sanon’s characterisation
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas surprises a fan along with his family