The dream run of Telugu Warriors, the Tollywood’s cricket team, doesn’t seem to end anytime soon if the current form of some of the star players is anything to go by. On Saturday, the team won against Chennai Rhinos by 7 wickets in a crucial match held in Vizag. Playing first, Chennai Rhinos scored 150 runs in 20 overs, thanks to a good batting performance by Vishnu who scored 54 runs. For the Telugu Warriors team, Adarsh Balakrishna and Charan sealed the win and both of them scored more than 50 runs. Adarsh was declared the man of the match. With this victory, the team sealed a place in the semi-final which will be played in Chennai on February 11.
- Multi-starrer with Nani will be in ‘Rajkumar Hirani territory’: Nag
- Is Keerthy Suresh losing out on her popularity?
- Sree Vishnu announces his next
- Sammohanam’s first three day collections
- Star hero’s son to study filmmaking abroad