The Celebrity Cricket League is back. This annual cricket tourney sees film stars from across the country coming together and fighting it out in a month long championship. The fifth edition of the championship will commence from the 11th of this month and the stars are already sweating it out in extensive practice sessions. Already, a warm up match took place between the Telugu Warriors and the Mumbai Wankhede Gymkhana Team in Mumbai.
The Telugu Warriors team, led by Victory Venkatesh, is participating in net practice sessions in Hyderabad under the supervision of Chamundeswarinath and Prathap. Stars like Akhil, Nikhil, Sushanth, Sudheer Babu, Prince, Aadarsh etc are taking part in the net sessions. Apart from the heroes, several female stars from all the film industries will be adding to the glamour during the matches.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years