Speaking at a felicitation event in Vijayawada last night, SPB said Teluguites lack unity and integrity and that they do not love and respect their mother tongue unlike their neighboring Tamilians.
Talking about Telugu film industry, SPB alleged that most of the theaters in the Telugu states are in the hands of four people. Balu further said that Tollywood is soaked with the murky caste based prejudice and that such bias was non existent during the golden era of Telugu film industry.
Articles that might interest you:
- AR Rahman reveals his most difficult music score to date
- Bheeshma’s exceptional run in the overseas continues
- Mahesh heads to Mumbai to shoot with this superstar
- Taapsee’s Thappad stuns critics!
- Poll : Which director should Mahesh work with next?
- Rajinikanth’s next gets a title