Speaking at a felicitation event in Vijayawada last night, SPB said Teluguites lack unity and integrity and that they do not love and respect their mother tongue unlike their neighboring Tamilians.
Talking about Telugu film industry, SPB alleged that most of the theaters in the Telugu states are in the hands of four people. Balu further said that Tollywood is soaked with the murky caste based prejudice and that such bias was non existent during the golden era of Telugu film industry.
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki’s ultra mass Jarra Jarra enthralls music lovers
- Prabhas’ honest confession about his drawback
- Saaho clears censor; All set for a massive release
- Trolling hurts me: Talented actress on body-shaming
- Pawan Kalyan’s heartfelt wishes on Chiru’s birthday
- Prabhas makes surprising revelation