Young Tiger NTR’s latest blockbuster ‘Temper’ is continuing its solid run all over. After amassing a little over $450 K until Friday, the film’s collections rose phenomenally and collected about $250 K plus on Saturday alone. Thanks to the advance bookings and the increasing craze, the film is now poised to earn decent numbers even on Sunday, despite the Indo-Pak cricket match.
In India, ‘Temper’ is showing its full power at the box office. The film collected about 9.70 crores on its opening day and maintained its momentum on Saturday. NTR’s strong areas like Ceded, Guntur, Krishna and Karnataka are seeing record collections. The film is also doing pretty well in Chennai and other areas in Tamil Nadu. Meanwhile, the film’s unit celebrated the success in a grand style last night and producer Bandla Ganesh even confirmed a sequel to the film.
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine
- Young heroes replacing Ram and Dulquer Salmaan?
- Trailer of Lakshmi’s NTR becomes a hot topic
- Niharika to work with star director