After going through a rough patch for a long time, Young Tiger NTR determined to satisfy his dejected fans by giving them nothing short of a blockbuster. He then teamed up with Puri Jagannadh for the sensational ‘Temper’, which is still continuing its dream run across the globe. Fresh reports reveal that the film has crossed the magical $1 Million mark in America. Apart from ‘Baadshah’, this is NTR’s second film to collect more than $1 Million in the US.
Since its release, ‘Temper’ has been witnessing phenomenal collections in Andhra, Nizam, Ceded and even Chennai and Karnataka areas. In the US, the film amassed a staggering $500K on its first day, including the premiers. As per the official numbers published by the film’s US distributors Cine Galaxy, ‘Temper’ collected $1,004,222 share until
Saturday. The distributors, producer Bandla Ganesh and Nandamuri fans are delighted with this special achievement.
Meanwhile, ‘Temper’ is racing towards becoming the highest grossing film in NTR’s career.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pooja Hegde’s never before seen role in Chiranjeevi’s Acharya
- Star actress to play Prabhas’ leading lady in Salaar
- Will Pawan Kalyan end the suspense on Tirupati by-election?
- Noted Malayalam actor Tovino Thomas’ next announced
- Star director keeps Mahesh’s film aside; Gets busy with a web-series
- Tuck Jagadish’s promotions to kick-start soon