After going through a rough patch for a long time, Young Tiger NTR determined to satisfy his dejected fans by giving them nothing short of a blockbuster. He then teamed up with Puri Jagannadh for the sensational ‘Temper’, which is still continuing its dream run across the globe. Fresh reports reveal that the film has crossed the magical $1 Million mark in America. Apart from ‘Baadshah’, this is NTR’s second film to collect more than $1 Million in the US.
Since its release, ‘Temper’ has been witnessing phenomenal collections in Andhra, Nizam, Ceded and even Chennai and Karnataka areas. In the US, the film amassed a staggering $500K on its first day, including the premiers. As per the official numbers published by the film’s US distributors Cine Galaxy, ‘Temper’ collected $1,004,222 share until
Saturday. The distributors, producer Bandla Ganesh and Nandamuri fans are delighted with this special achievement.
Meanwhile, ‘Temper’ is racing towards becoming the highest grossing film in NTR’s career.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry