Looks like NTR’s fans have to wait a bit longer to see their Young Tiger on screen. According to the latest update we have received, NTR’s latest flick Temper has moved out of the Sanranthi race and will most probably hit the screens in February.
Reasons for the delay are the sudden demise of NTR’s brother Nandamuri Janaki Ram, and a few other delays which occurred during the shoot. Vakkantam Vamsi has provided story for this film which has Kajal Agarwal as the female lead.
Anup Rubens has scored the music for this action entertainer which is being produced by Bandla Ganesh. Puri Jagan is the director.
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara