The vintage NTR is back! His latest action entertainer in Puri Jagannadh’s direction has finally hit the screens worldwide. Nandamuri fans have been waiting for this flick with high expectations. Not disappointing their hopes, the NTR-Puri combo has delivered a blockbuster. The film’s early morning shows from the Gulf countries and Andhra, Telangana and southern states have witnessed maddening crowds elated with their star’s thumping success.
Those who have seen the film are raving about NTR’s outstanding performance as a cop. The film’s narrative in the second half worked big time and thrilled the fans to the fullest with racy action sequences coupled with NTR’s stunning acting skills. Puri Jagan succeeded in showcasing NTR in a never seen before attitude and fans’ joy knew no bounds on seeing NTR in a stylish avatar.
Going by the early reports, several 1st day records are bound to be smashed. The film’s long run figures and range will be decided by the end of the first weekend .
Articles that might interest you:
- Annaatthe delay: Director Siva moves on to his next
- Krack effect- Action dose in Khiladi to be super special
- Suresh Productions’ new film- Who will play the lead?
- Pawan Kalyan to get busy with back-to-back shoots
- Mahesh Babu wows everyone with his fitness levels
- Talk- One more star attraction in F3?