Two days ago, we reported that the shooting of NTR-Puri Jaga’s ‘Temper’ would resume its shoot from today. But as per the latest buzz, the shooting will resume tomorrow in Begumpet. Earlier, the film was also in the race for Sankranthi release, until its shoot got delayed due to few unfortunate reasons. However, it will now release on February 5th all over.
‘Temper’ is a high voltage action entertainer and it is expected to bring back the lost glory of both NTR and Puri Jagannadh. NTR will be seen as a powerful cop, and his first look stills in a heavily chiseled 6 pack body surprised many and raised the expectations sky high. Kajal Aggarwal has paired up with NTR and Bandla Ganesh is producing this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- After son, Chiyaan Vikram to launch his nephew
- Unlike anything seen in Indian Cinema: Prabhas on Jaan
- Pooja Hegde looks adorable as a village girl in Valmiki
- Director of Rs 500 Cr Ramayan quashes latest rumors
- Gang Leader trailer to be out soon
- Mahesh-Sandeep Vanga project not happening?