Bollywood star couple Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone tied the knot with each other in two grand ceremonies in Italy in November. After a few receptions in Bengaluru and Mumbai, the couple returned to work in early December.
Of late, Ranveer Singh has been busy promoting his upcoming film, Simmba. This Hindi remake of NTR’s Temper is hitting theaters on December 28. Due to his busy schedules, Ranveer and Deepika have reportedly postponed their honeymoon. The couple will head to a foreign destination in the New Year after Ranveer wraps up all the promotions for Simmba.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fast & Furious 7 stunt team for Ravi Teja’s Disco Raja
- Sye Raa pre-release event postponed
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo team flying to this happening city soon
- Payal Rajput’s RDX Love seals its release date
- Valmiki’s satellite and digital deals details
- Yet another super star raises awareness against cutouts culture