Simmba, the Hindi remake of NTR-Puri Jagannadh’s 2015 action drama, Temper, finally commenced its shoot in Hyderabad today. The team began shooting at the Ramoji Film City this morning. Bollywood star Ranveer Singh will be reprising NTR’s role in the remake, while Sara Ali Khan is the leading lady in the movie.
Simmba’s team will be camping in Hyderabad for 2 months and wrap up the entire shoot in a start to finish schedule. As per the latest buzz, Bollywood star Ajay Devgn is going to make a special appearance in Simmba. Karan Johar and Rohit Shetty are jointly producing the film and Reliance Entertainments will present it.
- Interesting title for Kanchana’s Bollywood remake
- Venky Mama’s Hyderabad schedule underway
- DSP saved from the wrath of Mahesh’s fans
- Nani-Indraganti film gets a launch date
- Fans relieved- Bunny finally starts AA19
- Has Nani taken a risk with Gang Leader?