Released on December 28, amid a huge positive buzz, Simmba, the Bollywood remake of NTR’s Temper, took box-offices across the world by storm. The film has young Bollywood star Ranveer Singh and Sara Ali Khan in lead roles.
In its first week, Simmba collected Rs 183 crore gross in India, with a nett of Rs 150.81 crores. The film collected another 60 crore gross overseas, taking its overall collections to Rs 243 crore. The film is still going strong at the box-offices, and with no major releases this Friday, the film is expected to enter the Rs 300 crore club without much sweat.
Popular Bollywood director Rohit Shetty has produced and directed Simmba along with Karan Johar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Entha Manchivadavuraa’s latest worldwide collections
- Sudheer Babu’s look from ‘V’ to be out on this date
- KTR is all praise for Thaman
- Interesting title in consideration for Venkatesh’s Asuran remake
- Press Note : Choosi Choodangaane Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas
- RRR in an exciting phase, star hero joins the shoot