It’s well-known that a Hindi remake of NTR-Puri Jagannadh’s 2015 action drama, Temper, has been in the making for the last few months. The Hindi version, titled Simmba, has Ranveer Singh reprising NTR’s role of a corrupt cop who later turns a good Samaritan.
The latest update is that Simmba’s trailer will be released on December 3. Simmba is slated to open in cinemas on December 28. Bollywood star Sara Ali Khan is the leading lady in Simmba and Rohit Shetty is the director. Karan Johar and Rohit Shetty are jointly producing the film and Reliance Entertainments will present it.
- Nani to play a cop in his next?
- Buzz on Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter’s silver screen debut intensifies
- Date set for Antariksham’s pre-release event
- Rana impresses as young Chandra Babu in NTR biopic
- Details regarding Kerintha star’s new film