Released on the last Friday of 2018, Simmba, the official Bollywood remake of NTR-Puri Jagannadh’s Temper, went on to become a huge blockbuster. The film has Ranveer Singh, Sara Ali Khan and Sonu Sood in prominent roles.
As per the latest updates, Simmba has entered the Rs 200 crore club on its second Tuesday by collecting Rs 202.83 crore nett. The film is still collecting decently on weekdays, and trade circles are predicting that it will end up crossing the Rs 250 crores mark. Simmba is director Rohit Shetty’s 8th successive Rs 100 crore film. He co-produced the film along with Karan Johar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sujeeth being replaced from Lucifer remake?
- Poll : In which genre should Allu Arjun do a film after Pushpa?
- Radhe Shyam to release on this date in 2021?
- Vakeel Saab’s teaser being readied for Pawan Kalyan’s birthday
- Award winning Bollywood actor in HIT’s Hindi remake
- RGV introduces his Power Star; Actor faces Pawan’s fans’ heat