Released on the last Friday of 2018, Simmba, the official Bollywood remake of NTR-Puri Jagannadh’s Temper, went on to become a huge blockbuster. The film has Ranveer Singh, Sara Ali Khan and Sonu Sood in prominent roles.
As per the latest updates, Simmba has entered the Rs 200 crore club on its second Tuesday by collecting Rs 202.83 crore nett. The film is still collecting decently on weekdays, and trade circles are predicting that it will end up crossing the Rs 250 crores mark. Simmba is director Rohit Shetty’s 8th successive Rs 100 crore film. He co-produced the film along with Karan Johar.
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- KGF nears the 125 crore mark in Kannada
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity