Released on the last Friday of 2018, Simmba, the official Bollywood remake of NTR-Puri Jagannadh’s Temper, went on to become a huge blockbuster. The film has Ranveer Singh, Sara Ali Khan and Sonu Sood in prominent roles.
As per the latest updates, Simmba has entered the Rs 200 crore club on its second Tuesday by collecting Rs 202.83 crore nett. The film is still collecting decently on weekdays, and trade circles are predicting that it will end up crossing the Rs 250 crores mark. Simmba is director Rohit Shetty’s 8th successive Rs 100 crore film. He co-produced the film along with Karan Johar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Asuran’s Telugu remake shooting details
- Thaman churns out a soulful number for Pratiroju Pandage
- Interview : Venkatesh – Chay will reach great heights in his career
- Unique feat: 653 cakes to be cut on Venkatesh’s birthday
- Legendary actor Gollapudi Maruthi Rao passes away
- Venky Mama team’s impressive publicity strategy