The Tamil remake of NTR-Puri Jagannadh’s Temper has finally been launched in Chennai. Vishal and Raashi Khanna are going to play the lead roles in this action entertainer. A special set has been erected in the outskirts of Chennai for the first schedule, and both Vishal and Raashi will shoot for the film over the next few days.
Venkat Mohan, a former associate of AR Murugadoss, is turning director with the film and it has been titled as ‘Ayogya’. Several top producers took part in the pooja ceremony earlier today, along with the rest of the cast and crew of the film.
Sam CS is the music composer, and the film also has Prathiban and KS Ravikumar playing key roles.
Today my first AD Venkat Mohan starting his journey as Director with #VishalKOfficial for movie title #Ayogya
I wish him and entire team for a grand success.
@VishalKOfficial @VenkatnMohan @RaashiKhanna @SamCSmusic @TagoreMadhu #KarthikVenkatraman pic.twitter.com/kbX21wkxMU
— A.R.Murugadoss (@ARMurugadoss) August 23, 2018
- Shankar opens up about Oke Okkadu’s sequel
- I was blown away by KGF’s visuals: Rajamouli
- Rajini thanks audiences for making 2.0 a success
- Sukumar compares Varun Tej to Chiru, Rajini and Amitabh
- Vijay Sethupathi makes a big revelation at Petta’s audio launch