The shooting of Ram Charan’s highly-anticipated period drama, Rangasthalam 1985, has been progressing in a specially erected village set in Hyderabad. However, the film’s unit is reportedly going to take a 10-day break from the shooting formalities.
While Ram Charan is producing Sye Raa, his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated historical biopic on first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, Rangasthalam’s cinematographer Rathnavelu is going to crank the camera for it. Sye Raa’s first schedule will take off on December 6 and the first schedule will last for around a week.
Charan will oversee Sye Raa’s first schedule and later resume Rangasthalam’s last schedule in which the remaining three songs will be wrapped up by December end.
- Much-awaited entertainer completes its censor
- Team Rajamouli gearing up for a massive set work
- Thanks to star director, Kiara Advani lost a biggie
- Yet another heroine in talks for Sye Raa
- Idam Jagat looking at a September release