The shooting of Ram Charan’s highly-anticipated period drama, Rangasthalam 1985, has been progressing in a specially erected village set in Hyderabad. However, the film’s unit is reportedly going to take a 10-day break from the shooting formalities.
While Ram Charan is producing Sye Raa, his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated historical biopic on first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, Rangasthalam’s cinematographer Rathnavelu is going to crank the camera for it. Sye Raa’s first schedule will take off on December 6 and the first schedule will last for around a week.
Charan will oversee Sye Raa’s first schedule and later resume Rangasthalam’s last schedule in which the remaining three songs will be wrapped up by December end.
Articles that might interest you:
- Speculations about Dhruv Vikram’s second film put to rest
- Shruti Haasan is enjoying her singlehood
- Vishal downplays actress’ verbal attack
- Maharshi’s steady run in Bengaluru continues
- Avengers: Endgame set to beat Avatar’s lifetime collections
- Not getting as many films as I did before marriage: Samantha