Hyderabad based Indian tennis champion Sania Mirza is all set to surprise her fans with her maiden web-series. Titled MTV Nishedh Alone Together, the 5 episode series will be aired on MTV from the last week of November.
However, unlike the usual entertainment shows, this series will be an awareness show on TB in India. Interestingly, Sania will play herself in the series. Talking about her new stint, Sania said that TB is a continuing menace and its impact has worsened during the pandemic.
Sania hopes that her presence in MTV Nishedh Alone will help in some way to collectively fight the societal conventions and bring about a positive change in the country.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next
- Vakeel Saab’s director clears a big rumour
- I’m not hospitalized, says Vinaya Vidheya Rama actor
- Whopping budget for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy’s set
- Nagarjuna shares screen space with Big B and Regina in a new TVC
- Saaho, Hari Hara Veera Mallu actors test COVID positive