As the release hungama of Rajnikanth’s Kabali is nearing soon, every one is quite excited to see the film on the big screen. But there is one section who are getting quite tensed and they are the various distributors who have bought the film all over the country.
Several big companies and independent firms have shelled out some whopping amounts to bag this film and reports reveal that they are quite tensed about the release date.
With Rajnkanth’s last film Linga failing big time, several distributors went into huge losses and even forced Rajnikanth to solve their problems. Once again, they are eagerly awaiting the film’s release to know the actual outcome of the project.
Catch here is that if the film scores a hit, then they would earn double the profits straight away. But god forbid, anything goes wrong, it is tough times once again for them. Kabali is releasing in over 4000 screens all over on the 22nd of July.
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters