Undoubtedly the most awaited film of the upcoming summer season, Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh, is in the final leg of its shooting part. Pawan Kalyan is taking utmost care to make the film reach his fans’ expectations.
While the makers have already announced that the film will release on April 8, there have been several dates doing the rounds among fans and media circles about the film’s audio launch. The latest date for Sardaar Gabbar Singh’s audio launch is said to be March 20, even though an official confirmation is awaited.
Sardaar’s music has been composed by Devi Sri Prasad. The film is being directed by Bobby and produced by Sharrath Marar. Kajal Aggarwal is the film’s leading lady.
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic