It is being prominently reported over the past few days that Ram Charan’s next after Sukumar’s movie will be in the direction of the legendary Mani Ratnam. An official announcement about this project is expected in a few days.
Now, the latest buzz has it that Mani has set a terrific combo for this much-awaited movie. Apparently, Arvind Swami, Mani’s precious find and the lead hero in his Roja and Bombay, will be seen in a crucial role in the movie.
Incidentally, Arvind Swami and Ram Charan were seen locking horns with each other in Dhruva. Things are surely getting exciting about this project!
Articles that might interest you:
- Pooja Hegde wraps up dubbing for Radhe Shyam
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant bags the ticket to finale task
- Pawan Kalyan says enough of speculations
- Watch movies in theaters without any fear – Talasani Srinivasa Yadav
- Gamanam is all about the journey of life – Sujana Rao
- Adavi Thalli Maata from Bheemla Nayak to release tomorrow