It is a known fact that Ramoji Film City has opened the Mahishmati Kingdom set from Baahubali for public viewing in Hyderabad. The latest we hear is that the response has been terrific as close to 15000 tourists are visiting this set on a daily basis.
Some huge money was spent on this set and key scenes of the magnum opus were shot here. The crowds are having a gala time posing for pictures in this amazing set which was designed and executed by national award-winning art director Sabu Cyril.
Baahubali is India’s biggest hit to date and had Prabhas and Rana in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venky Mama Trailer – Solid Mixture of Fun and Emotions
- Rashmika reveals why she rejected Jersey remake
- Ram Charan launches Mathu Vadalara teaser
- Crazy heroine in talks for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Poll : Which among these film promotions has impressed you the most?
- Star actor applies for Indian citizenship