It is a known fact that Ramoji Film City has opened the Mahishmati Kingdom set from Baahubali for public viewing in Hyderabad. The latest we hear is that the response has been terrific as close to 15000 tourists are visiting this set on a daily basis.
Some huge money was spent on this set and key scenes of the magnum opus were shot here. The crowds are having a gala time posing for pictures in this amazing set which was designed and executed by national award-winning art director Sabu Cyril.
Baahubali is India’s biggest hit to date and had Prabhas and Rana in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh to join his next from this date
- Noted singer to become a mom soon
- Not Deepika but this actress was first choice for cult Hindi hit
- Poll : Did Keerthy Suresh’s weight loss impress you?
- RRR’s full form to be revealed on this date
- Akhil4 to go on floors from this date