It is a known fact that Ramoji Film City has opened the Mahishmati Kingdom set from Baahubali for public viewing in Hyderabad. The latest we hear is that the response has been terrific as close to 15000 tourists are visiting this set on a daily basis.
Some huge money was spent on this set and key scenes of the magnum opus were shot here. The crowds are having a gala time posing for pictures in this amazing set which was designed and executed by national award-winning art director Sabu Cyril.
Baahubali is India’s biggest hit to date and had Prabhas and Rana in lead roles.
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna