After 24 glorious years, Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar will be hanging up his boots today. Sachin is going to play in his last and final test today and this has become quite an emotional moment for millions of cricket lovers around the world.
Telugu Film Industry celebs have been expressing their feelings about Sachin’s retirement. “I will miss Sachin. There were instances when I flew to watch matches only for Sachin’s performance. I am busy with Masala and that is why I couldn’t make it for this match”, said Venkatesh.
“In my opinion, Sachin is bigger than cricket”, said Ram. Allari Naresh had this to say “I cannot imagine cricket without Sachin. It will take at least two to three years to come to terms with this”.
“In films there is NTR. In cricket there is Sachin. Cricket can classified as ‘before Sachin’ and ‘after Sachin’.” said Manchu Vishnu. “I can never retire from Sachin”, posted writer BVS Ravi, on his Twitter account.
- Balakrishna takes a break from NTR for Telangana elections
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up about working with Jyothika
- Director confirmed for RX100 Hindi remake
- My film could be the next : Nikhil on Taxiwaala piracy
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?