The entire Telugu film industry is coming together to fight the deadly Coronavirus pandemic. Several stars are generously donating some huge amounts to offer relief to thousands of cine workers who have been left jobless due to the lockdown.
in a latest update, senior hero Srikanth has announced a donation of Rs 5 lakhs to the Corona Crisis Charity (CCC) fund. So far, the CCC has collected nearly Rs 6.5 crores from the donations by the film stars. CCC is expected to collect at least Rs 10 crores in the form of donations.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajesh Touchriver directs controversial film ‘Dahini: The Witch’
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda