Rakul Preet, who’ll make her return to Hindi cinema after almost four years, opened up about her tryst with Telugu cinema. It was in Tollywood that she found her name and fame, and she has always claimed that Telugu film industry will be her first choice.
In a recent interview, Rakul said, “Telugu film industry gives immense respect to talent; however, when an industry is huge there will always be good and bad people. It all depends on how you carry yourself and one must be smart enough to understand who is what.”
The actress also added that she has taken up films which help her grow as an actor. When asked if she ever faced casting couch in all these years, Rakul said, “I have heard others talking about it, but I haven’t faced it in either Telugu cinema or in Bollywood.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Pallavi in talks for yet another period drama?
- BMC seals star director’s home in Mumbai
- Akshay Kumar books private jets for his film’s shoot
- Lockdown Review : Forensic -Malayalam film on Netflix
- Brahmaji’s son bags yet another movie
- Sujeeth being replaced from Lucifer remake?