Rakul Preet, who’ll make her return to Hindi cinema after almost four years, opened up about her tryst with Telugu cinema. It was in Tollywood that she found her name and fame, and she has always claimed that Telugu film industry will be her first choice.
In a recent interview, Rakul said, “Telugu film industry gives immense respect to talent; however, when an industry is huge there will always be good and bad people. It all depends on how you carry yourself and one must be smart enough to understand who is what.”
The actress also added that she has taken up films which help her grow as an actor. When asked if she ever faced casting couch in all these years, Rakul said, “I have heard others talking about it, but I haven’t faced it in either Telugu cinema or in Bollywood.”
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur