We all know that the entire state of Andhra Pradesh including the CM Chandra Babu is fighting hard for the special status of Andhra. Various political parties have been supporting this cause for a long time.
The latest ones to join that list is none other than the Telugu film industry. Some of the key members in Tollywood met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister at his residence in Vijayawada’s Undavalli and extended their support towards his efforts for Special Category Status.
They wore black badges in protest as per the call was given by CM. Seen here in the above picture are Ashwini Dutt, Raghavendra Rao, Gemini Kiran and few others.
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next