We all know that the entire state of Andhra Pradesh including the CM Chandra Babu is fighting hard for the special status of Andhra. Various political parties have been supporting this cause for a long time.
The latest ones to join that list is none other than the Telugu film industry. Some of the key members in Tollywood met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister at his residence in Vijayawada’s Undavalli and extended their support towards his efforts for Special Category Status.
They wore black badges in protest as per the call was given by CM. Seen here in the above picture are Ashwini Dutt, Raghavendra Rao, Gemini Kiran and few others.
- Bollywood thriller Uri enters 300 Cr club
- Balayya-Boyapati film to commence shooting after elections
- Baahubali producers’ new innings
- Poll : Which of the following movie trailers impressed you the most?
- Here’s when Allu Arjun-Trivikram film will kick-start from