Here’s a minor upsetting news for all the fans of Tamil star Thala Ajith. The actor suffered minor injuries while filming a bike chase stunt for Valimai in Chennai on Monday. Ajith’s bike lost balance and skidded, leaving him with injuries on his arms and legs.
But Ajith took a 20 minute break after the accident and then resumed the shoot to wrap up the schedule. He later consulted his family doctor and was advised a few days of rest. Ajith will join Valimai’s unit later this month for the next schedule.
H Vinoth of Khakee and Nerkonda Paarvai fame is directing this highly-anticipated cop drama and Boney Kapoor is producing it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aishwarya Rajesh’s film a hit among the family audience
- Prabhas featured in Italian media
- Satyadev slams rumors about his film with Tamannah
- Venkatesh’s change of plans leaves F3 in distress
- Shahrukh Khan announces a new project
- Poll : Which of these upcoming OTT releases are you looking forward to?