Here’s a minor upsetting news for all the fans of Tamil star Thala Ajith. The actor suffered minor injuries while filming a bike chase stunt for Valimai in Chennai on Monday. Ajith’s bike lost balance and skidded, leaving him with injuries on his arms and legs.
But Ajith took a 20 minute break after the accident and then resumed the shoot to wrap up the schedule. He later consulted his family doctor and was advised a few days of rest. Ajith will join Valimai’s unit later this month for the next schedule.
H Vinoth of Khakee and Nerkonda Paarvai fame is directing this highly-anticipated cop drama and Boney Kapoor is producing it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bandla Ganesh moved out of ICU
- Star composer joins Ram’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual
- This is when Anjali will join F3
- Naveen Polishetty in no rush to sign films
- Adipurush shoot faces a major speed breaker
- Anniyan producer sends legal notice to Shankar