Here’s a minor upsetting news for all the fans of Tamil star Thala Ajith. The actor suffered minor injuries while filming a bike chase stunt for Valimai in Chennai on Monday. Ajith’s bike lost balance and skidded, leaving him with injuries on his arms and legs.
But Ajith took a 20 minute break after the accident and then resumed the shoot to wrap up the schedule. He later consulted his family doctor and was advised a few days of rest. Ajith will join Valimai’s unit later this month for the next schedule.
H Vinoth of Khakee and Nerkonda Paarvai fame is directing this highly-anticipated cop drama and Boney Kapoor is producing it.
Articles that might interest you:
- After NTR, Balayayya rejecting Thalaivi, makers take a key decision?
- Can AVPL continue to dominate Sarilleru
- Noted writer’s mother passes away
- Taapsee reveals the story behind her first tattoo
- Poll: Post RRR, Will NTR click in Bollywood?
- Star daughter to romance Mahesh Babu?