Leading Kollywood star Thala Ajith has pleasantly surprised the makers of the upcoming Telugu bike-trip film, Idhe Maa Katha. Senior Tollywood cinematographer C Ram Prasad, who has been a good friend of Ajith since many years, recently showed Idhe Maa Katha’s teaser to Ajith.
Ajith, who is a passionate biker himself, got connected to the teaser and was very impressed with it eventually. Ajith even called Idhe Maa Katha’s team and appreciated them on the nicely shot teaser and promised the team to personally meet them soon. Needless to say, the film’s team is overjoyed with the praise showered by Ajith.
Idhe Maa Katha features senior hero Srikanth, young hero Sumanth Ashwin, former heroine Bhumika Chawla and young actress Tanya Hope in lead roles. The film has been directed by debutant Guru Pawan. GP Productions has bankrolled the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Katrina Kaif, Vijay Sethupathi’s thriller with Andhadhun’s director
- Fun trailer for TV star RK Sagar’s Shaadi Mubarak out now
- Chiranjeevi launches Mosagallu’s thrilling trailer
- NTR wishes Nithiin and Chandrasekhar Yeleti on Check’s release
- Sukumar thrilled with Mahesh’s call on Uppena’s success
- Raj Tarun’s Power Play clears censor; All set for March 5th release