Tamil superstar Ajith, who is celebrating his birthday today has one new film, Valimai under the direction of H.Vinod in hands. The film is being produced by Boney Kapoor and is expected to hit the screens in the second half of this year.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz circulating on social media is that Ajith has high chances to collaborate with talented director AR Murugadoss for his next. Not many know that Murugadoss made his directional debut with Ajith starrer Deena that released in 2001.
If the circulated news turns into reality, we have to see how will Murugadoss showcase his first film hero yet again in a different dimension after all these years.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gaali Sampath gets a U certificate; All set for March 11 release
- Gaali Sampath is the best role of my career- Rajendra Prasad
- UV Concepts’ maiden film Ek Mini Katha aims April release
- Sitara’s cute recreation of her great grandmother’s iconic song
- Women’s Day special : Female South directors who are making waves
- Prep begins for Acharya’s craziest song?