Tamil superstar Thala Ajith and his Vivegam director Siva have joined forces once again for yet another high-budget entertainer. Titled Viswasam, the film will be bankrolled by Vivegam’s makers under Sathya Jyothi Films banner.
Viswasam’s shoot will begin on February 22 and the entire shooting formalities will be wrapped up by July. Now, as per the latest buzz in Tamil film circles, Kannada actress Shraddha Srinath is the front-runner to grab the female lead’s role in the movie. However, an official announcement is awaited to confirm this speculation.
Viswasam is said to have a North Chennai backdrop. The film will hit the screens for Diwali. Stay tuned for more updates on this highly-anticipated project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to open doors to her pre-school on this date
- Lavanya Tripathi undergoes hockey training for ‘A1 Express’
- Trailer for AR Rahman’s maiden production venture ’99 Songs’ out now
- Young sensation goes topless for a bold shoot
- Mahesh Babu wants to take these three actors on a road trip
- Ram Charan to play a naxalite?