Kollywood star Thala Ajith is known to be one of the most reclusive actors in the Southern film industry. He often makes headlines for his humanitarian work. In a latest, Ajith’s kind gesture for a Hyderabadi idly vendor is going viral on social media.
Apparently, Thala Ajith once had idly served by a small-time vendor on Valimai’s set during the film’s Ramoji Film City schedule. Ajith not only liked the taste but he was also said to have been moved by the poor vendor’s plight.
Ajith, on the last day of the film’s shoot, offered Rs 1 lakh to the vendor towards his children’s educational expenses. While this news has not been verified by Ajith’s sources, it has been going viral for the last few days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin expresses his desire to work with this director
- Telugu audiences own Dulquer Salmaan
- Key components discussed in Film Chamber and Distributors meeting
- Dil Raju and Shirish host a grand party for Bimbisara team and distributors
- Nithiin – We will score a big hit with Macherla Niyojakavargam
- Nagarjuna reviews Laal Singh Chaddha