Kollywood star Thala Ajith is known to be one of the most reclusive actors in the Southern film industry. He often makes headlines for his humanitarian work. In a latest, Ajith’s kind gesture for a Hyderabadi idly vendor is going viral on social media.
Apparently, Thala Ajith once had idly served by a small-time vendor on Valimai’s set during the film’s Ramoji Film City schedule. Ajith not only liked the taste but he was also said to have been moved by the poor vendor’s plight.
Ajith, on the last day of the film’s shoot, offered Rs 1 lakh to the vendor towards his children’s educational expenses. While this news has not been verified by Ajith’s sources, it has been going viral for the last few days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nandini Reddy to announce her next film soon
- Sreekaram trailer – Inspiring tale of a farmer
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga trailer – Looks solid fun
- Not stopping Kriti Shetty -Bags a biggie
- Ram Charan gets a rousing send-off in Rajahmundry
- Poll : What did you think of ‘A1 Express’ Movie ?