It’s well known that noted production house Sithara Entertainments will soon remake the acclaimed Malayalam drama-thriller, Kappela, in Telugu. Young actors Naveen Chandra and Vishwak Sen will play lead roles in the movie.
Now, the latest reports reveal that young Malayalam actress Anikha Surendran will reprise the lead role, originally portrayed by popular Malayalam actress Anna Ben Nayarambalam, in the Telugu remake.
16-year-old Anikha had earlier acted as Tamil star Thala Ajith’s daughter in Gautham Menon’s Entha Vaadu Gaani (Yennai Arindhaal) and Viswasam. She also played a key role in Gautham Menon’s Queen, a biopic on former Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part