It’s well known that noted production house Sithara Entertainments will soon remake the acclaimed Malayalam drama-thriller, Kappela, in Telugu. Young actors Naveen Chandra and Vishwak Sen will play lead roles in the movie.
Now, the latest reports reveal that young Malayalam actress Anikha Surendran will reprise the lead role, originally portrayed by popular Malayalam actress Anna Ben Nayarambalam, in the Telugu remake.
16-year-old Anikha had earlier acted as Tamil star Thala Ajith’s daughter in Gautham Menon’s Entha Vaadu Gaani (Yennai Arindhaal) and Viswasam. She also played a key role in Gautham Menon’s Queen, a biopic on former Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ swanky gifts to his team become a hot topic
- Ram’s RED’s day 1 collections: Registers a solid opening
- Viral – Pan India stars strike a pose
- Red and Alludu Adhurs’ day one Nizam collections
- 14th Jan- Master and Krack’s Nizam collections
- Ram Charan-Trivikram film to happen this year