Gone are those days when film stars, including top heroes, stalking heroines and other female actresses on the big screen is considered ‘cool’. Audiences have evolved and even the continuous harassment women keep facing in the society has also played a big part in changing audiences’ mindset.
Now, none other than Tamil superstar Thala Ajith is regretting his decision to act in scenes that featured him stalking girls in the initial days of his career. In a latest interview, Ajith said that he has now decided to set the right example and vowed to never act in such scenes. Ajith further said that doing Pink’s remake Nerkonda Paarvai is part of his move to inspire his fans to respect women.
Meanwhile, Nerkonda Paarvai’s theatrical trailer, which was released yesterday, has been getting a thumping response from fans. Ajith’s gesture of being part of the film based on such a socially relevant issue is winning him accolades from all quarters.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sensational actress in talks for Chiru’s next?
- Chay Akkineni gives chance to a new director?
- Big reveal in Sushanth’s autopsy report
- Interesting titles in consideration for Nithin-Chandrasekhar Yeleti film
- Vijayakanth safe but his wife turns positive for COVID 19
- Anushka opens up on doing Sita’s role in Adipurush