Tamil star Thala Ajith is one of the most admired heroes in South India. He often makes headlines for his noble gestures for people in need. In a latest, Ajith’s gesture for a deceased dancer who passed away recently is winning hearts.
Recently, a dancer named Oviyam Saravanan who was shooting for a song in Ajith’s Viswasam in Pune passed away due to ill health. Soon after Saravanan collapsed on the sets, Ajith and other unit members rushed him to a local hospital, where he was declared dead.
Ajith later looked after the transfer of Saravanan’s mortal remains in a flight to his house in Chennai. He also contributed Rs 8 lakhs to Saravanan’s bereaved family.
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic