Tamil star Thala Ajith is one of the most admired heroes in South India. He often makes headlines for his noble gestures for people in need. In a latest, Ajith’s gesture for a deceased dancer who passed away recently is winning hearts.
Recently, a dancer named Oviyam Saravanan who was shooting for a song in Ajith’s Viswasam in Pune passed away due to ill health. Soon after Saravanan collapsed on the sets, Ajith and other unit members rushed him to a local hospital, where he was declared dead.
Ajith later looked after the transfer of Saravanan’s mortal remains in a flight to his house in Chennai. He also contributed Rs 8 lakhs to Saravanan’s bereaved family.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international