Tamil star Thala Ajith is one of the most admired heroes in South India. He often makes headlines for his noble gestures for people in need. In a latest, Ajith’s gesture for a deceased dancer who passed away recently is winning hearts.
Recently, a dancer named Oviyam Saravanan who was shooting for a song in Ajith’s Viswasam in Pune passed away due to ill health. Soon after Saravanan collapsed on the sets, Ajith and other unit members rushed him to a local hospital, where he was declared dead.
Ajith later looked after the transfer of Saravanan’s mortal remains in a flight to his house in Chennai. He also contributed Rs 8 lakhs to Saravanan’s bereaved family.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular child artiste Teja all set to turn hero
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success
- Talented actress opens up about her choice of roles
- Transgender actress in Rajinikanth’s next
- Hindi actor’s role revealed in Darbar
- Grand event to celebrate Maharshi’s 50 day run