Post -Darbar, South Superstar Rajinikanth will be joining hands with Viswasham director Siva. Touted as a family entertainer, the film has Keerthy Suresh as the female lead.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz among the Tamil circles is that the film will go on floors without Rajinikanth. News is that director Siva is planning the first schedule from the third week of this month and Rajini is expected to join the shoot after the Pongal season.
Tentatively titled #Thalaivar168, the film will be bankrolled by Sun Pictures and has Meena, Kushboo and Prakash Raj in prominent roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed Telugu thriller to be remade in Kannada
- Megastar’s huge trust in young director
- Corona scare- Film budgets and remunerations to take a beating
- Rakul reveals why she is still single
- This is what Dil Raju is doing during the lockdown period
- Crazy twist in Pradeep’s 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela