Tamil star Thalapathy Vijay contributed a huge amount to various state governments and the Tamil film industry as part of the Coronavirus relief works. Now, Vijay has shown his kind heart once again.
According to the latest reports, eleven Chennai women were stranded in Thoothukudi, Tamil Nadu. Apparently, they went to a wedding and got stuck ever since the lockdown was announced all of a sudden. Of the 11, only one woman was above 20 years of age and the rest were below 20 years old.
After staying there for over a month with limited resources, the women managed to get in touch with Vijay’s fan club in Thoothukudi. The matter was brought to Vijay’s notice and the actor immediately requested his fans to safely evacuate the women.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest – Varalakshmi as mega hero’s villain?
- Mahesh Babu- Anil Ravipudi project back in news again?
- MP Santosh Kumar presents trophies to COVID Warriors Cricket Tourney winners
- Mangli’s unique voice makes Saranga Dariya a rage
- Kamal Haasan takes Covid-19 vaccine
- Tiger Shroff’s next seals its release date