Tamil star Thalapathy Vijay contributed a huge amount to various state governments and the Tamil film industry as part of the Coronavirus relief works. Now, Vijay has shown his kind heart once again.
According to the latest reports, eleven Chennai women were stranded in Thoothukudi, Tamil Nadu. Apparently, they went to a wedding and got stuck ever since the lockdown was announced all of a sudden. Of the 11, only one woman was above 20 years of age and the rest were below 20 years old.
After staying there for over a month with limited resources, the women managed to get in touch with Vijay’s fan club in Thoothukudi. The matter was brought to Vijay’s notice and the actor immediately requested his fans to safely evacuate the women.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay Akkineni speaks about the most difficult part of Love Story
- Allu Arjun wraps up Pushpa; Heads straight to Apollo to see Sai Tej
- Shriya Saran shifts base to Mumbai
- Concept video and premise of Sasivadane looks cool
- New gossip about RRR’s delay becomes a hot topic
- Juicy info on Chay Akkineni’s OTT debut