Tamil star Ilayathalapathy Vijay’s previous film, Mersal, ended up as the all-time highest grosser in the actor’s career. The film was the 100th project of reputed production house Sri Thenandal Films. Now, Vijay is said to be in talks to star in the 100th film of yet another prestigious banner.
Apparently, popular producer RB Chowdary’s Super Good Films, the production house that produced numerous hit films in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam, is keen on roping in Vijay for their 100th production. In the past, Vijay and Super Good Films had collaborated on hit movies like Poove Unakkaga, Thullatha Manamum Thullum, Love Today and Thirupachi etc.
Vijay is currently shooting for his 62nd project in AR Murugadoss’ direction. If things fall into place, the actor’s 63rd movie may be bankrolled by Super Good Films.
- Much-awaited Bollywood biopic to be shot in Hyderabad
- Yesteryear heroine Rambha blessed with a baby boy
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Forgotten director to make a comeback
- Finally, young hero buys a smartphone