Tamil star Ilayathalapathy Vijay’s previous film, Mersal, ended up as the all-time highest grosser in the actor’s career. The film was the 100th project of reputed production house Sri Thenandal Films. Now, Vijay is said to be in talks to star in the 100th film of yet another prestigious banner.
Apparently, popular producer RB Chowdary’s Super Good Films, the production house that produced numerous hit films in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam, is keen on roping in Vijay for their 100th production. In the past, Vijay and Super Good Films had collaborated on hit movies like Poove Unakkaga, Thullatha Manamum Thullum, Love Today and Thirupachi etc.
Vijay is currently shooting for his 62nd project in AR Murugadoss’ direction. If things fall into place, the actor’s 63rd movie may be bankrolled by Super Good Films.
- Thaman completes 25 years in films
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement