Meanwhile, Kollam Nanbans, Vijay fans from Kollam, Kerala, have taken their fan-worshipping to the next level and erected Vijay’s 175 foot cutout in their town. This is said to be India’s tallest cutout ever erected for a film star. For the last couple of days, Vijay fans from nearby areas thronged the spot to catch a glimpse of the cutout.
But unfortunately, local authorities have asked Kollam Nanbans to take down the cutout, citing bad weather and security reasons. Left with no option, fans are going to dismantle the cutout shortly.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans