Meanwhile, Kollam Nanbans, Vijay fans from Kollam, Kerala, have taken their fan-worshipping to the next level and erected Vijay’s 175 foot cutout in their town. This is said to be India’s tallest cutout ever erected for a film star. For the last couple of days, Vijay fans from nearby areas thronged the spot to catch a glimpse of the cutout.
But unfortunately, local authorities have asked Kollam Nanbans to take down the cutout, citing bad weather and security reasons. Left with no option, fans are going to dismantle the cutout shortly.
Articles that might interest you:
- No more other language films for Mahesh Babu?
- Care of Kancharapalem makers to kick-start their next
- Here is when Ram Charan will join RRR shoot
- Virat Kohli and NTR to team up for an ad film?
- Solid offers coming in for Saaho’s Tamil rights
- Vijay fans’ touching twist to online war with Ajith fans