Meanwhile, Kollam Nanbans, Vijay fans from Kollam, Kerala, have taken their fan-worshipping to the next level and erected Vijay’s 175 foot cutout in their town. This is said to be India’s tallest cutout ever erected for a film star. For the last couple of days, Vijay fans from nearby areas thronged the spot to catch a glimpse of the cutout.
But unfortunately, local authorities have asked Kollam Nanbans to take down the cutout, citing bad weather and security reasons. Left with no option, fans are going to dismantle the cutout shortly.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international