Thalapathy Vijay has started the year with a bang as his family drama Varisu emerged as a commercial hit. Up next, he will be seen in Leo, directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj. More than 50% of the shoot has been wrapped, and the movie is scheduled for Dusshera 2023 release.
There is a lot of talk about the actor’s next on social media. Venkat Prabhu, who recently directed Naga Chaitanya’s Custody, is said to be helming this flick. The latest talk is that the official announcement about the project is not far away. There was a heavy buzz that Vijay is interested in working with Tollywood director Gopichand Malineni, but the Kollywood media states otherwise.
Venkat Prabhu has not succeeded in amusing the audiences with Custody, and hence this combo has drawn the attention all of a sudden. According to the reports, AGS Entertainment will bankroll Vijay and Venkat Prabhu’s flick.
Articles that might interest you:
- Versatile actor plays the villain in Indian 2?
- Prabhas visits TTD ahead of Adipurush’s event
- OTT Review : Scoop – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Karthi to act in one more sequel?
- Much-awaited update on Ajith’s Vidaa Muyarchi’s first schedule
- Big news on Naga Chaitanya turns out to be a rumor
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food