Tamil star Thalapathy Vijay recently kick-started his 62nd project in AR Murugadoss’ direction. Already, there has been a huge buzz on the star hero’s 63rd project. If the ongoing buzz is to be believed, Thalapathy63 will be helmed by talented young director H Vinoth, the director of Karthi’s hit action thriller, Khakee.
It was reported earlier that Vijay had personally called Vinoth and appreciated the young director after Khakee hit the screens last year. Tamil media circles are abuzz with the speculation of late that Vinoth is almost finalized for Thalapathy63.
Meanwhile, Jayam Mohan Raja of Thani Oruvan fame is also said to be a prime contender to direct his good friend Vijay’s 63rd project ever since he met the actor recently. Some clarity may emerge in the coming months.
Articles that might interest you:
- Such a delight: Rajamouli on Corona short film ‘Family’
- Aditi Rao picks her most difficult role to date
- Vijay, Rashmika’s Dear Comrade’s Hindi version clocks 100M views
- Aamir Khan silently makes a huge contribution
- Tamil actor turned politician donates his college
- Mega hero’s next to skip its announced release date