Sanjana Sarathy, the young Kollywood actress who played Thalapathy Vijay’s sister in AR Murugadoss’ 2012 blockbuster, Thuppakki, is all set to make her debut in Tollywood. Sanjana will be seen playing the female lead in young hero Naveen Chandra’s upcoming romantic family entertainer.
This as-yet-untitled film also features young beauty Avika Gor of Balika Vadhu and Uyyala Jampala fame in a crucial role as Naveen’s sister. The film’s shooting has been wrapped up already and the post-production formalities are underway at the moment. Sanjana is quite excited about her Tollywood debut and she is eagerly looking forward to the film’s release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajinikanth wishes AR Rahman on 99 Songs’ release
- Pawan Kalyan tests positive for COVID-19; Undergoes treatment
- Pawan and Trivikram to revive their production plans?
- Uppena combination to materialize again?
- Star Tamil comedian Vivek suffers cardiac arrest; Critical
- Mahesh and Team SVP to race against time