Sanjana Sarathy, the young Kollywood actress who played Thalapathy Vijay’s sister in AR Murugadoss’ 2012 blockbuster, Thuppakki, is all set to make her debut in Tollywood. Sanjana will be seen playing the female lead in young hero Naveen Chandra’s upcoming romantic family entertainer.
This as-yet-untitled film also features young beauty Avika Gor of Balika Vadhu and Uyyala Jampala fame in a crucial role as Naveen’s sister. The film’s shooting has been wrapped up already and the post-production formalities are underway at the moment. Sanjana is quite excited about her Tollywood debut and she is eagerly looking forward to the film’s release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Sai Pallavi’s Love Story off to a solid start in US
- Raja Raja Chora locks OTT release date
- Prashanth Neel pens a sensational script for Prabhas
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Love Story’ Movie?
- Star Tamil composer gears up for big Tollywood comeback
- Chiranjeevi to romance this star heroine yet again