Tamil star Vijay and his Theri and Mersal director Atlee Kumar are all set to join forces for the third time for Vijay’s 63rd project. This high-budget entertainer is touted as a sports drama and it will be bankrolled by AGS Cinemas. The regular shoot will kick-start in January.
As per the latest updates, Thalapathy63’s core team, including Atlee, producer Archana and DP Vishnu, are currently scouting for right locations in Los Angeles, USA. A major portion of the film’s shoot will take place in this city. Nayanthara is the film’s leading lady. More details will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Clarity on Balayya-Boyapati film’s title to emerge soon
- Ace cinematographer reveals the biggest challenge while shooting RRR
- KGF 2 makers deny news about a crazy deal
- Teja speaks up on why Balayya was not invited to industry meets
- Dulquer to star in this crazy Mani Ratnam sequel?
- Talented heroine in Karnam Malleswari biopic?