After delivering the highest grossing Tamil movie of all-time with Bigil, Thalapathy Vijay is currently shooting for his highly-anticipated 64th film. This as-yet-untitled film is touted as an action thriller and it’s being directed by Khaidi fame Lokesh Kanagaraj.
Now, a latest update reveals that Thalapathy64 will complete its shooting by February, within just 5 months since the commencement of the shoot. This is a remarkable feat for any star hero film, as it usually takes about a year for the completion of the shoot.
Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi, who will be playing the main antagonist in the movie, will again be joining the shoot in December. Malavika Mohanan is the film’s leading lady and Andrea Jeremiah plays a key role in the movie. Xavier Britto is producing the movie and Anirudh Ravichander is composing the music. The film will be hitting screens in summer next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular hero in Manchu Manoj’s comeback film?
- Nishabdham director lines up two projects
- A terrific underwater action sequence in Radhe Shyam
- Bandla Ganesh ropes in senior writer for Pawan?
- Anasuya confirms her Kollywood debut
- Tollywood hero is a happy man after watching Nolan’s Tenet