The much-awaited film in the combination of NTR and Trivikram is all set to go on floors from April 12. Tarak will be sporting a chiseled muscular look in the movie and Trivikram is said to have penned a striking characterization for the Young Tiger.
This morning, the film’s music composer Thaman took to Twitter and revealed that he has begun composing for this as-yet-untitled movie. This is the first time that Thaman is working on a Trivikram directorial and he is quite excited about the project.
The film’s entire shooting formalities are expected to be wrapped up by August or September and the movie may hit the screens for Dasara. Pooja Hegde has been paired opposite Tarak in this high-budget entertainer. S Radhakrishna is producing the movie.
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- RRR’s second schedule commences in style
- Hollywood star offered a fat paycheck for Anushka’s Silence?