A few weeks ago, hotshot music director Thaman announced that he commenced music sittings for Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake. And this evening, Thaman took to Twitter and made a big and breaking revelation.
Thaman said that he has completed the song composition and that film’s shooting will kick-start tomorrow. Thaman also shared a picture with none other than the Megastar himself and Lucifer’s director Jayam Mohan Raja and said that today is a day to remember for life as a biggest fan boy.
Lucifer is being jointly produced by hero Ram Charan and veteran producer NV Prasad. More details about the film’s core team will be out very soon.
A day to Remember for life ❤️ We Completed Our Song for #Chiru153 that warm wishes from our dear #MEGASTAR @KChiruTweets gaaru himself 🎵♥️ Was Something Very Very Special to me As a biggest FAN boy 😍 thanks to @jayam_mohanraja
— thaman S (@MusicThaman) August 12, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt calls beau Ranbir her life in birthday wish
- Pawan’s Bhavadeeyudu Bhagat Singh to be launched on this date?
- Dil Raju convinces Shankar on RC15’s budget?
- Manchu Vishnu: I don’t agree with Pawan Kalyan
- Interview : Deva Katta – Tej’s work will shock you in Republic
- Poll : Which of these combinations of Puri Jagannadh is your favourite?